Beachwood Hollow Resort
Beachwood Hollow Resort is a friendly, family oriented cottage resort located on the west shore of Stoco Lake in Tweed, Ontario. Close to Toronto, Ottawa, Kingston and Peterborough. Within walking distance to shops, restaurants and Trans Canada Trail. Perfect for kids, great fishing, swimming, playground and beautiful sunrise!
1-3 bedroom housekeeping cottages equipped with Cable T.V. Full Kitchens (pot, pans, dishes, utensils, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dish soap, fridge and stove supplied), electric heat, A/C, picnic tables, individual fire pits and BBQ.
Our resort is on municipal water and is safe for drinking.
All cottages are Non-Smoking & pet friendly!
We offer a groomed sandy swimming beach with gradual depth, boat launch, children's play area, docks, lake water slide & raft, beach & lounge chairs to help make your vacation fun filled and worry free.Basketball, Horseshoe pit, books, games, paddle boat, water bike and some beach toys available for free, please inquire.
We also have boat, kayak and paddle board rentals.
* Eastern Ontario Trails are great for snowmobilers, hikers, cyclists and ATVers alike.
* Stoco Lake is well known to sports fishermen. For Pike, Muskie, Bass, Black Crappie & Walleye.
* You can paddle boat, kayak, paddle board or water bike.
* The Emily Trudeau Splash Pad
* Madoc Skateboard Park
* Promise Land Family Fun Farm
* Poplars Golf Club
* Vanderwater Conservation Park
* Tweed Heritage Centre
* By the Way, Internet Cafe
* The Marble Church Arts Centre in Actinolite.
* Lester B. Pearson Peace Park.
* Historical Mining Sites of Marlbank, Sulphide & Stoco Lake.
* The Hasting County Arts Route.
* North America's Smallest Jailhouse
* Erin Palmateer Community Pool
* The Tweed Farmer's Market takes place every Saturday in the Municipal lakefront park, between 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. during the months of May through October.
* Quinn's of Tweed Art Gallery
Weekly rates range from $564 to $732 + HST depending on Cottage. Nightly rates range from $125 to $170 + HST depending on Cottage.
Weekly rates range from $705 to $915 + HST depending on Cottage. Nightly rates range from $175 to $220 + HST depending on Cottage.
Please check our website & Facebook page for more details.
P.O. Box 728
275 Victoria Street South
Tweed, Ontario, Canada
Get in Touch
View Larger Map